About Lighthouse Dental Practice in Ipswich
Our practice philosophy is to help our patients to reach and enjoy long-term dental health. In order to achieve these goals, we emphasise the importance of prevention, since, as it is well known, prevention is always better than cure. By following our advice, we are confident that our patients will be able to reduce the need for future treatment. However, if treatment is necessary, we will always endeavour to perform it with the utmost care and to the highest standards.
- We actively encourage our patients to communicate freely with us about any aspect of their care so we can adapt our ways of working according to everyone’s individual needs.
- We emphasise patient comfort by having a calm, reassuring and professional approach to dental treatment.
- We offer good guarantees for procedures that can be guaranteed.
- We follow strict hygiene guidelines. In response to the new recommendations from the department of health regarding improved cross infection control, we have now made changes to our surgery and have also set up a dedicated sterilisation room. This will help decrease the risk of cross-contamination so you can be treated in an environment where the risk of transferring a disease from one person to another is kept as low as practicably possible.
How do I book an appointment?
What should I do in an emergency?
Call us on 01473 257 379. During the opening hours, we will ensure that we can fit you in on the day.
After hours, during weekends or on public holidays we will have information to help you contact one of our dentists or an alternative emergency rota.
What will happen in case a miss an appointment?
If you are prevented from attending, please give us at least 48 hours’ notice. You may call us yourself or ask a relative or a friend to pass the message for you in case you cannot contact us personally. We understand that there are situations when this may not be possible but we reserve the right to charge for missed appointments or late cancellations (less than 24 hours).
- Practice Appointment Cancellation Policy (pdf document - opens in a new window)
Lighthouse Dental Practice Ipswich - Opening Hours
Mondays to Fridays
8.30 am- 5.30 pm
9.00 am-1.00 pm (By arrangement)
Comments, suggestions and complaints
Regular feedback helps us to improve our services. If you have any comments or complaints about the care or service you received at Lighthouse Dental Practice then please contact our practice manager by phone or by our contact form.
We are keen to maintain a high standard of service and we seek to solve all complaints satisfactorily. However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 01473 257 379 to discuss. Please select the link below to download our complaints policy:
- Complaints Policy (pdf document - opens in a new window)
Should this not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on 020 7887 3800 or www.gdc-uk.org
More information on the dental treatments available at Lighthouse Dental Practice