Natural Facial Rejuvenation: PRGF®-Endoret® technique
We are pleased to announce a revolutionary new facial aesthetics procedure using the remarkable technology PRGF®-Endoret® technique. It is ‘Plasma Rich in Growth Factors’, which can be used to help reverse the signs of ageing here at our Ipswich clinic.
PRGF can help:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair growth
- Nerve pain
- Promote painless healing and bone regeneration
What does treatment involve?
A blood sample is taken from a vein in your arm – just as you would expect in a normal blood test. Using a centrifuge, we separate the blood into its components from which we use the clinically effective fractions to help regenerate the tissues.
Please Click BTI Technology for information on BTI-biotechnology.
We numb the injection sites if necessary, before injecting the plasma into your skin. Altogether, the treatment takes between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours depending on how many areas or how large an area you want to have treated.
For example, you can choose to have your facial lines, neck-lines, scalp -for hair regeneration, back of the hands or to use it as a socket preservation technique in preparation for a future implant after having had a tooth extracted.
What are the benefits?
- 100% Autologous – it comes from your own body, so no risk of rejection - you provide and receive your own growth factors.
- No external additives
- Increased skin consistency
- Wrinkle reduction
- Higher hydration and freshness sensation in the face
- Increased brightness and luminosity
- No facial expression changes
How does it work?
The plasma is applied in a number of micro injections and the effects usually become noticeable after 24 hours and then increasingly so after further sessions. Three sessions are recommended in the in first three months with further maintenance sessions depending on individual skin type and age.
- It is recommended to receive 3 sessions in the first 3 months
- Free of Charge Consultation (15 mins)
- From £450 for 1 treatment (Therapeutic Process)
- £1,200 for a course of 3
- Subsequent treatments sessions are usually between one to three per year depending on the patient's age and skin type. We will inform you of the most appropriate treatment according to your unique profile.
- Each individual session is payable on an appointment-by-appointment basis.
- 0% Finance available*
* Subject to status.